Banana revolution. Shop Revolution pro. I heart revolution chocolate heart. Goddess of love hearts Revolution of blushing hearts. Shop I heart Revolution.
A spheroid, or ellipsoid of revolution, is a quadric surface obtained by rotating an ellipse about one of its principal axes; in other words, an ellipsoid with two equal semi-diameters. A spheroid has circular symmetry.
If the ellipse is rotated about its major axis, the result is a prolate (elongated) spheroid, shaped like an American football or rugby ball. If the ellipse is rotated about its minor axis, the result is an oblate (flattened) spheroid, shaped like a lentil. If the generating ellipse is a circle, the result is a sphere. from wikipedia
That person who exists for some reason but why? Why is she like that, nobody asked. She is clearly different: how to pull something out of that mouth? How to torment that mind so it starts to do and process something we understand and enjoy? That person who does not say anything, cannot, has not got anything interesting to say, say those who define what is interesting, who talk constantly themselves, about themselves. To find out and understand, what and what then? Decide whether to like or not, whether to let belong or not? Accepting is difficult, to think one’s head is not the only head there is, that we are not one consciousness, one right kind of form nor shape.
What is sick where illness does not show? What is wrong there where nothing is wrong? What is there where it is not accepted to be what I feel?
For many reasons. First I thought I have nothing inside of me. I felt terrible all the time. I tried to smile. It felt phony. I refused to believe I was nothing although the messages I have been given all my life were exactly that and I just didn’t understand why. It was no wonder I felt so awful and empty and eventually found out I had been depressed for a very long time. That was me some time ago.
Quiet is something puzzling to me for this reason, a very personal reason, an ongoing accusation which is against the quiet that I have felt is interesting because it is so belittling. Quiet is someone not participating, someone with a flaw or lack, something is wrong, something is missing when we are quiet, in all quiet, in silence like there is and was nothing there to say, but there is a demand to constant talk.
For various reasons quiet is interesting, for our need to hide away and step over, deny quiet existence as pathetic and ridiculous. How we build on noise, expect noise and sound to have all the meaning we need and have, noise that equals content and something is given into the world with sound, with words, with talk that never stops.
1. Easy Tree Generator with Beautiful Hearts
2. La Maman et La Putain by George B.
3. Tango B in me
4. Oijoijoi Muchas Machos sung whisperingly by Him
5. Oye Oye Lucia! Running wild with Children of the Night
6. Where is Bela Lugosi now? i don’t care, in heaven with me
7. There! Believe it! said Michael playing with his tongue
8. Of Course i like Madonna. I’m shallow in the best way.
9. Tampere JAZZ happening is always hip.
10. Me singing whatever comes to my mind every now and then, also talking to myself!
………….What! Are you Crazy??
11. Sounds of the sea continuously
12. Sounds of sleeping
13. Sounds of the traffic
14. Sounds of walking
14. Anything by that beautiful Finnish Female composer. She is always in my phone.
17. Yes i would do that.
18. ‘Oh Fuck’ is a drink with white rum, lemon and pineapple juice and soda or orange juice, pour ingredients how you feel.
19. O real thing, SHostakovitsh; Lady Macbeth of Mtsensk. Awesome.
20. Yes, I do love you, but you choose not to love me, so
21. Farewell song anything goes